- Registration Application
- Dealership Authorization of an Individual (must be complete for each dealer representative)
- Individual Authorization Letter (must be complete for each dealer representative)
- Bank Authorization Letter (OPTIOTNAL-must be complete and approved by your Financial Instutue prior to paying with checks)
- W-9 Form
- Power of Attorney Form (OPTIONAL-Complete in order for an auction representative to sign titles on dealership's behalf)
- ACH Authorization Form (OPTIONAL-Complete in order for the auction to debt/credit your bank account for vehcile purchases)
In addition to completeing and submitting the required dealer registration forms listed above, please provide copies of the following documents:
- State dealer's license or equivalent required state document
- Current dealer bond, if required by your state (State of Iowa Dealers-bond is required)
- Current Sales tax certificate
- Copy of a voided company business check
- Current salesperon's license for each representaitve, if required by your state
Each representative attending the auction will need to have his or her current driver's license scanned into Auction ACCESS. If the representative plans to buy online only, please provide a legiable copy of his or her current driver's license.
If you have any questions please contat the auction office at 515-285-8911.
We look forward to your dealership becoming a part of our Auction!